If you have a head for analytics, and a heart for insight, we’d love you to come and play in our sandpit. We’re an award-winning marketing agency that believes behind every great idea is a genius insight… and behind that insight is oodles of data.
As the Analytics Director you will understand and have worked in analytical and marketing environments. Demonstrating a desire to get under the skin of business problems, you know how to use analysis, data insight and tools to help answer them. Leading the team and multi-tasking across clients and industries provides the variety you thrive on.
- Motivate, mentor and lead the analytics team
- Oversee and manage the analytics team workflow and deliver requirements in a timely manner
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders to determine the business problem / opportunities
- Plan and design analysis to help answer business problems
- Interpret data and create actionable insights and potential solutions
- Propose and present compelling solutions to clients
Who we’re looking for:
- To get the most out of this leadership role and help us deliver the best solution to our clients, you’ll have at least 8 years’ experience in a similar role
- A degree in Statistics and/or Marketing and be looking for variety and creativity in your role
- Experience using analytical tools (R/SAS/SQL) and know how to visualise and communicate insights to a range of audiences
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Plus a positive, energetic, people-oriented, and can-do attitude
- This role has a good balance of hands-on involvement and team leadership, so experienced analysts looking to step-up will be considered.
If this sounds like you we’d love to hear from you. Contact Mark Wilson on email@example.com
All applicants will be required to provide proof of their eligibility to work in New Zealand.
<Update 28 July 2015. Thank you for your interest. This role has been filled. If you would like to be considered for other roles as they become available, please do get in touch, we would love to hear from you.>